Here are the main requirements to take part in Augmentor:
- The startup has to be registered with Companies House in the UK (or equivalent establishment in the UK) and the majority of work must be carried out in the UK
- The startup has to develop solutions enabled by immersive technologies, as defined in the FAQ section on Augmentor website
- The startup has to have a minimum viable product (for example at least TRL5 on Technology Readiness Level)
- The startup has to have two or more team members with a range of different expertise
- The startup has to be considered as an early-stage business, for example have <£500,000 in seed investment or public funding
- The startup has to be looking to raise private investment in the next 12 months
- The startup team must be able to attend most of the activities (for example attend both the programme kick off and the Investor showcase, as well as attend 70% of the workshops hosted in London for the duration of the programme). See key dates for more.