The selection process has two phases: longlisting and shortlisting selection.
- From all the received applications, Digital Catapult along with Augmentor partners will select a final group of 15-20 applicants. The final 15-20 applicants will be invited to the shortlisting selection phase.
- Only applications made on Digital Catapult’s open call will be considered.
- Only applications that meet the basic requirements will be added to our long list.
The final 15-20 applicants will be invited to a:
- Pitch preparation day: where applicants will be asked to prepare a five minute pitch presentation and then practise its delivery in front of a group of business and technical experts from Digital Catapult who will provide them with feedback for the next selection stage. This event will either happen online or at Digital Catapult, in both cases via ten minute consultations.
- Selection day: where applicants will pitch in front of a judges selection committee (consisting of Digital Catapult and Augmentor partners) to inform the final selection of up to ten companies. Applicants will be asked to prepare a five minute pitch and then deliver it via video format if the selection happens online or via live presentation if the selection happens in person.